Vibrado protects your privacy through our compliance with this policy. We collect: sensor data from your SOLIDshot™ wearable device; data related to your use of our Services; and minimal data about you and your team(s). We use this data to provide you with an interactive and compelling user experience. We do NOT sell your information to third parties. Please read the details of the policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms while using our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, purchasing our Products, posting material, or requesting further Services. This information might include, for example, your name, team affiliations, photographs, videos, your age, your player numbers and positions, your contact information (such as your postal address, email address, and telephone numbers), whether you are left or right handed, and your garment size.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide payment information before placing an order.
In using the Services, you may choose to provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”), and by doing so you represent that you have the right to post any such materials (see our Terms of Service for more information).
Information We Collect from our Products and Services and Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you use and interact with our Products and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about the Products you are using, equipment, actions and patterns, including:
- Sensor data that describes the biomechanical characteristics of your motion;
- Sensor data about your practice sessions, such as how often you shoot and how many shots you take;
- Device information, including device identifiers, hardware versions, software versions, and battery usage;
- Usage data across the Services, wearable electronic devices, applications, and website;
- Log information, such as IP address, operating system, browser type, and Internet connection;
- Statistics related to your team’s performance and usage of our Products and Services;
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to operate, improve, and protect our Products and Services. For example, it enables us to:
- Offer suggestions on how to improve the biomechanical characteristics of your motion;
- Motivate you by tracking your progress or comparing your performance to others’.
- Customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Develop new Products and Services.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
We may tie information we collect automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Currently, our website is unable to alter its logging and data collection behavior for browsers set with a “Do Not Track” signal.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services to you;
- To analyze your biomechanics, provide instant feedback to improve your form, and track your progress;
- To aggregate your data with others, such as for marketing or product development and research;
- If you affiliate yourself with a team, to provide information to your coach(es) and fellow team members, who will be able to see your practice data;
- To provide your coach(es) with access to your sensor data and permit your coach(es) to modify the behavior of your wearable electronic device, such as customizing your target parameters
- To send you and your coach(es) a summary about your performance after a practice session;
- To personalize content provided through the Services and to track how you’re doing relative to your team members;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vibrado’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vibrado about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vibrado, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may follow the link provided in that email to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Notice to Residents of Countries Outside the United States of America
We have implemented appropriate measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have created an account with us, we ask you not to share your password with anyone. You should also use a strong password. We urge you to be careful about giving out information on or through the Services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us in connection with the Services without parental consent. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to us without parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.